Taste of the Wild High Prairie Dog Food
Taste of the Wild – High Prairie Dog Food is made in the USA from high quality bison and venison. The cereal-free formula of Taste of the Wild dog food is rounded off with healthy sweet potatoes and selected fruits and vegetables. Thus, Taste of the Wild dog food provides your dog with sufficient energy in all phases of life, natural antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
Adequate dog food is tailored to the original diet of your dog, taking into account the changed lifestyle with regular feeding and less exercise.
Taste of the Wild Dog Food is Characterized By:
- Pure bison and venison – These selected ingredients are made from easily digestible proteins and fats and are used by your dog as an optimal source of energy to keep it in top shape
- Without grains – The grain-free formula provides your dog with a balanced diet for optimal health and vitality. Many veterinarians see cereals in their diet as a cause of health problems, and the high carbohydrate content in grains can lead to obesity, diabetes, digestive problems and other illnesses
- Balanced Protein Blend for Optimum Amino Acid Profile – Amino acids are the basic ingredients for a healthy body. The ocean fish flour with high content of activated omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) ensures a healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Digestive system – Dried chicory roots and Yucca Schidigera extracts maintain the healthy balance of the intestinal flora, promote the immune system and strengthen the body’s defenses
- Natural Antioxidants – Fresh fruits and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and high levels of Zinc, Vitamin E and Selenium
- Omega- 6 fatty acids – omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids complement each other to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Sweet Potatoes – The exotic sweet potatoes are nutritious and contain B vitamins and vitamin C as well as minerals
- Blueberries and raspberry berries are rich in phytonutrients with antioxidant, cell protecting properties
- Tomatoes and Tomato Fruit – Tomatoes provide plant fibers for healthy digestion, and contain health-promoting vitamins as well as powerful antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene
- Chelated minerals – minerals and trace elements in natural, organically bound form
- All Life-Stages Nutrition – Taste of the Wild Dog Food complies with the nutrient profiles of the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for dogs of all stages of life
Taste of the Wild – High Prairie Dog Food is ideal for dogs of all breeds and sizes, and is food as intended by nature.